To ensure provision of Quality Education in Schools of Kabale Municipality .
- To eradicate illiteracy and equip the individual with basic skills and Knowledge to exploit the environment for self-development as well as national development ; for better health, nutrition and family life, and the capacity for continued learning; and
- To equip the learners with the ability to contribute to the building of an integrated, self-sustaining and independent national economy.
- To enable individuals acquire functional, permanent and development literacy, numeracy and communication skills in English, Kiswahili and, at least one Uganda language.
- To develop the ability of problem solving approach in various life situations and
- To develop discipline and good manners.
- To develop a sense of patriotism, nationalism and national unity in diversity.